hikmah:~kebesaran Allah~

Listen to al-Quran

Monday, March 9, 2009

sharing experience+scene at japan...

nk share sikit la..about my fiends..
i have a friend,she's from japan..her name is Rika..very nice person..
she's studying at kobeigokun univesity of japan..
I know her that because of her teacher which is contract teacher that I met him in last year when I was a part time chef to help my cousin. xde la..terror sgt ponn..juz terror this menu only..huhuhu...my business that time only sold the 'sup tulang' and 'mee kolok sup'...do you all ever heard it before??? Back 2 my story, his name is Barry where he is from England..he came to Malaysia just to enjoy the holiday..Then we was exchanged our email..til I know his student which is Rika..Below are the picture that she was sent to me before this...
very nice right...1 fine day I'll go there by my self....











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...