hikmah:~kebesaran Allah~

Listen to al-Quran

Thursday, May 27, 2010

sharing moment-KAFI-kursus asas fasi ideal..



Here, this entry I bring to you my experience how to become a facilitator..but not perfect..as we know nobody's perfect..but then we try our best as we can.
last week..I took part in KAFI program. This program is one of the PERKEPIS activities and has been organized by them. This activity has been organized in 3 days 2 nights. For your information, PERKEPIS is actually stand for 'Persatuan Kebajikan Pelajar Islam Sarawak.' This organization was established in 1997 under registration number 1016-05-15. For further info you just can go through their blog: http://perkepis.blogspot.com/
So, back to KAFI..again this program is very enjoyable and good for us especially those people or students still enjoy their holiday but nothing to do. Giving thanks to Allah..alhamdulillah..because of Allah..I can join this program and I appreciate very much what I have learned during this course. Thanks to PERKEPIS and those people were involved in this activity during that time. There are many things I have learned, one of them..how to handle people not only about my age..but different age,habits..attitudes..and so on. Beside that, I have learned about '3 S Doa HatiMU'this is belong to
1)solat
2)salam
3)selawat
4)doa
5)husnuszhan (bersangka baik)
6)amal jama'ie (kerjasama)
7)tawakaltu'alallah
8)istiqomah
9)muhasabah diri dan bermaafan
10)ukhuwwah
these 10 things we need to apply daily not only me but those people outside also.
Then, I'm also learned abot self management which include how to manage our self through time, feelings,emotional n physical. After that, I have learned abot VAK tools..these words represent V-visual, A-auditory. K-kinestatic.
I think that's all I can share with you..I hope there are a lot of people can join PERKEPIS activities especially for SARAWAkIAN. Sometimes we got pressure and falling down..or being involve in hard situation and so on until we cannot decide properly..so this kind of program is good for us and also me. It will remind us as a 'kalifah & hamba Allah' and think about the past or 'muhasabah diri'. keep in your mind, [Al-baqarah;286: oh no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets very good that it earns, And it suffers every ill that it earns.(pray)"Our Lord! Condemn us not If we forget or fall Into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou Didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! lay not us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins. And grant us forgiveness.Have mercy on us. Thou art our protector; Help us against those who stands against Faith."
For more info you can touch with me at ym: imah_humaira@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...